How It Works
Order, Delivery, Return, Payment, FAQ
HOW TO ORDER?
1. Choose a dress
You can simply browse our collection and choose a dress you like.
If you would like to know which dress would be the best fit for your figure, use our ‘Find Your Size’ table where you can enter your parameters and the suggested designs will be shown to you.
Please, do not miss the advises of our designer in the section ‘Style Guide’.
Our dresses are currently available in sizes S, M, L and XL (different sizes depending on the model). If you cannot find your size, please, let us know – we are working on expanding and it would be great to know you are interested.
2. Choose accessories (optional)
If you wish, you can always rent the accessories to match your dress. You will see some suggestions on the photos, but it is up to you to decide how to spice up your image.
3. Select the date
Once you have chosen your dress, proceed to order. Currently we are renting for a period of 4 days. We suggest you choose the delivery 1-2 days before the event.
Please, allow at least one working day for your free delivery by Post (for more details, please, see ‘Shipping and Returns’).
If you would like to have a dress longer, please, contact us and we will find a solution.
4. Enjoy it!
Make the best of your day in one of our dresses.
5. Return for free
You can use the original box to return your order. Just attach the provided return shipment document in the transparent pocket to the box, close it with the tape and bring to any Post office before 12 pm on your return day (or next working day in case it is Sunday or public holiday). For more details, please, see ‘Shipping and Returns’.
We will inspect the dress and give it over for dry cleaning, so that is ready for the next customer.
- We accept major debit and credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Secure payments with SSL encryption
- If you have any payment issues, please, contact us
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- We are currently delivering only in Switzerland
- We offer you free delivery with Swiss Post. Please, allow at least one working day for the delivery after you order
- Should you wish to have the order delivered faster, or on a non-working day, you can use the option ‘Express Delivery’ by checkout. This, however, will be at additional cost of 15 CHF
- To return, please, put the dress and accessories in the original box, attach the provided return shipment document in the transparent pocket to the box, close it with the tape and bring to any Post office before 12 pm on your return day (or next working day in case it is Sunday or public holiday). The return is free of charge
- If you return your order late, a late fee will be charged to your credit card in the amount of 20 CHF per day. Please, understand that the timing is very important, as the next customer might be already waiting for her dress
1. Are the dresses new?
Our dresses are either new or in a perfect condition. After each rental the dress is inspected for damages, small repairs are done by our specialists in case needed. Then the dress is dry cleaned and ironed by the specialized company.
2. What if the dress does not fit?
If you try on the dress and it does not fit, please, contact us right away. We will try to help you choose another design and will ship it to you the next day. The additional charge in the amount of difference in the rental price between the new chosen dress and the previous order may be applied.
3. What if the dress you like is not available on the date you need it?
Please, write us anyway. Sometimes the orders can get cancelled and we will inform you, should it become available.
4. Can you cancel your order?
The order can be cancelled free of charge 10 working days prior to delivery date. If you cancel the order between 10 and 3 working days prior to delivery, 50% of the price will be charged. If you cancel the order less than 3 working days prior to delivery, 100% of the price will be charged.
5. What if you accidentally stain or damage your dress?
It is clear that those things might happen at the events. Our insurance is covering minor damages and stains, as well as our dry cleaning partner ensures that after the cleaning the dress is again in like-new condition.
If the dress is damaged beyond repair, or the dress/accessories items are not returned to us, your credit card will be charged with the fee equal to a retail price of the damaged/not returned items.
6. Is it possible to rent accessories only?
Yes, you can rent the accessories only but in this case the shipping charge of 15 CHF will apply.
7. Can you buy the dress you liked?
We can consider selling the dress, the price will depend on how many times the dress has already been rented. Just contact us and we will let you know the exact price.